Help change a child’s life, join our award-winning family of nurseries.
Right to work in the United Kingdom
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Advice from the UK government website for job seekers states the need to prove:
- the types of job you’re allowed to do
- how long you can work in the UK for
The documentation you will need to provide would be one of the following:
- your biometric residence permit number
- your biometric residence card number
- your passport or national identity card
You can read the complete information and begin the process (if required) by visiting gov.uk