LEYF - A great place to earn while you learn
Do you want to help change the world one child at a time?
An apprenticeship at LEYF offers you hands on experience and training in lively, diverse settings all while earning a salary.
We're looking for people with:
● At least a predicted Grade C in GCSE Maths and English
● Energy, enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference
We can also take applications with a Level 2 (or lower) in childcare who are working towards their Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification
As one of our apprentices, you'll be a member of a passionate team enabling children to be the best they can be.
What's in it for you?
● Work placement in one of our 30+ London nurseries
● 12 -18 month long programme
● 50 days training working with under 5s
● £9,000 annual salary (£750 per month) in year one
● 30% Oyster discount for year one
● Minimum wage in year two
● Guaranteed interview for Practitioner post upon successful completion of the course
Watch our video to get a taster of life at a LEYF Nursery
You'll work in a fun and caring environment, with the time and space to build warm relationships with other staff and the children in your care.
The course is a great stepping stone to a rewarding career, as you join us in our commitment to change the world one child at a time.
We think you’ll love working with us, but don’t just take our word for it:
"I feel as though my input and contributions are acknowledged and valued. I am also given opportunities to build on my knowledge and expertise"
LEYF staff member (2014 staff survey)
"What struck me about LEYF was the immense opportunities for growth. Training has consistently been available which has really helped enhance my skill set."
Natasha, Queensborough Community Nursery
"I know that LEYF is the company to give me a better future "
Skye, LEYF Apprentice
If you have any questions or would like to speak to a member of our team, you can call us on
020 7592 3621
We've love to hear from you!