Resources to make it easy for you to let us know your needs.
For parents who have a child at a LEYF nursery, find all our terms and conditions (T&Cs) together in one place here.
Terms & Conditions
All parents should be familiar with and accept our terms and conditions (T&Cs) before accepting a nursery place for their child.
Find our T&Cs around nursery attendance here – including fees, collection of children, illness, loss and damage, records and information, safeguarding and more.
For parents looking to attend Bushy Tails (for employees of NPL, OPSS or LGC only) or House of Commons (for parents and carers with a permanent parliamentary pass only) nurseries , please contact us, and we would be delighted to send you your unique T&C’s.
We continue to follow clear COVID-19 procedures, following the lifting of regulations in February 2022.
Although positive cases no longer require self-isolation, we ask that children don’t attend nursery if they have tested positive for COVID-19, for the safety of the other children and our staff.
We continue to maintain hygiene precautions around our nurseries, including regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser. These rules also apply to any visitors and contractors, as well as the children and staff.
Find links to other useful nursery pages here:
You will also find detailed information on Early Years on this section of the Gov.uk website.
- How frequently are your T&Cs updated?
- Annually and parents will be informed of any changes.
- What is your compliments and complaints procedure?
- We are confident you and your child will enjoy your time with us, and will always ensure any compliments are acknowledged and celebrated. If you are unhappy for any reason, it’s important you let us know. You can book an appointment to speak with your child’s key person or the nursery manager. We will respond to any formal complaints within 48 hours and outline our intended actions. See our full Compliments and complaints procedure here.
- Please also refer to our FAQs page for more information.