In this video, LEYF chef, Luke, shows us how to make a 30-minute macaroni cheese recipe, with spinach and butterbeans.
This vegetarian recipe is a real favourite with the children at LEYF and is easy to make at home for the whole family to enjoy.
You will need:
- 500g macaroni
- 300g baby spinach or kale, fresh or frozen
- 1-2 onions or leeks, finely chopped
- 1-2 tsps garlic paste
- 100g butter
- 100g flour
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 1.4 litres of full fat milk
- 2 x 400g tins of butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 250g grated cheese
Watch the video to find out exactly how to make this nutritious and tasty meal.