Are you a qualified practitioner looking for a new, flexible role?
Are you available Monday – Fridays 1pm-6pm?
Our Marks Gate nursery joined the LEYF family in 2009, their last Ofsted inspection in July 2015 rated them as ‘Good’. Marks Gate is a 52-place nursery for children aged 0-5 years old, comprising of 3 rooms with a large outdoor space for the children and is open 51 weeks of the year.
About us: LEYF is the largest childcare social enterprise in the UK, we are a registered charity and not for profit organisation. Our mission is to ‘save the world one child at a time’, we do this through ensuring me provide quality education and care to children across London. We offer the highest number of free places to children form deprived backgrounds, we believe every child deserves the best start life.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the EYFS.
• You must be able to understand the difference between safeguarding and child protection
• We are looking for a candidate who is a team worker, uses their initiative and is passionate about child care and development.
WHAT DO LEYF OFFER YOU?
As a permanent member of the LEYF family you will be entitled to:
• 50% off child care.
• 7% employer contribution pension
• 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas!
• We offer additional discounts on Gym memberships and EE contracts
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org