Our Wandsworth Bridge nursery is an ‘Ofsted’ Outstanding setting situated in the heart of Fulham. The nursery consists of a baby, toddler and preschool room that all beautifully lead into our lovely garden area.
You will be supported by the Manager who has been with LEFY since 2009 and has been at the Wandsworth nursery since it opened in 2015!
They are looking for new member to act as an ambassador for our values and culture and to successful lead a team to ensure high standards of care and learning opportunities are provided within their room.
• A full and relevant child-care qualification at level 3 or above.
• At least 2 years’ experience in an Early Years setting and experience in leadership
• You must be able to proactively implement safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
• You must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the EYFS with the drive for continuous improvement
• Be able to support the management team to meet all Ofsted requirements and to ensure that these are always maintained
• A positive and proactive attitude to work and ability to motivate and build a successful team
• The Nursery consists of a aby room, a toddler and a preschool room all leading to a beautiful garden area
• Total capacity of Nursery: 48
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• The nursery benefits from a bright and spacious space
Age Range: 3months - 5years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.