Situated in East Dulwich, our Gumboots Nursery is a busy and vibrant setting where the children enjoy regular visits to The Horniman Museum and Peckham Rye Park to explore and enjoy their community. Our new Room Leader should match our approach to learning, always putting the child first. A strong focus on children’s interests and next steps means our Room Leader should encourage and support child-led development. Leadership is exceptionally strong here and the management and team are committed to continuous improvement. Our new room leader should champion the team to take on challenges and practice the very best teaching
Age Range: 0 - 5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.