Our Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Earls Court Nursery provides the chance to work in a gorgeous Victorian building with plenty of character.
They are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic new member of staff to successful lead a team and ensure high standards of care and learning opportunities are provided within their room.
• A full and relevant child-care qualification at level 3 or above.
• At least 2 years’ experience in an Early Years setting and experience in leadership
• You must be able to proactively implement safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
• You must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
• Be able to support the management team to meet all Ofsted requirements and to ensure that these are always maintained
• A positive and proactive attitude to work
• A team player who uses their own initiative and who thrives working in a busy and exciting environment
• The Nursery consists of a baby room, a toddler and a preschool room over 3 floors
• Total capacity of Nursery: 50
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• The nursery benefits from a beautiful Victorian building with a homely feel with lots of bright light
Age Range: 3 months - 5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off childcare costs
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.