Come along to our recruitment open evening taking place at our Pembury Community Nursery!
Nursery: Pembury Community Nursery
Location: 15 Pembury Road, Hackney, London
Date: Thursday 11th April 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Bus Routes: 30, 38, 55, 56, 106, 253, 254, 276
Nearest Stations: Hackney Downs
On the night, you will have the opportunity to meet our outstanding Pembury nursery team, have a tour of the nursery and you will be taken through a brief journey into LEYF and Pembury as a nursery. You will undertake a speed professional discussion on your knowledge, skills and how LEYF can support your career.
Who we are looking for:
To register your interest, please complete registration form – https://leyf.typeform.com/to/unKwaK alternatively, you can contact our recruitment team on 02075923621 or Haleema@leyf.org.uk
If this opportunity is not for you, please refer a friend and you will be eligible for £500!
We look forward to seeing you there!
1 large Baby Room and 1 ‘2-5s’ Room
71 place Nursery
Opening Times: 8:00pm -6:00pm
Each room leads into separate garden space with play equipment
Outstanding Nursery with Friendly and caring staff
Good transport links from the city.
Age Range: 6months - 5yrs
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.