South Bermondsey is a beautiful setting looking for an ambitious and meticulous Room Leader for the preschool room. Joining the LEYF Family in 2016, South Bermondsey has been popular with the community’s families, providing a secure and stimulating environment that engages our children and extends their learning. Our new Room leader must be able to confidently manage the day to day running of the room smoothly, whilst encouraging their team to motivate learning and positively managing the children’s well-being. South Bermondsey Nursery champion meaningful Observations and would expect the room Leaders to support their team in producing effective reports.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.