Title: Nursery Practitioner
Location: Camberwell Grove
Hours: Full Time 36.25 Hours
Salary: £18,483.72- £19,756.68
Our Camberwell Grove Nursery is seeking passionate Level 3 Qualified Full Time Practitioners to provide inspiring and fun care for our children whilst creating a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development.
LEYF is the largest childcare social enterprise in the UK, we are a registered charity and not for profit organisation. Our mission is to ‘save the world one child at a time’, we do this through ensuring me provide quality education and care to children across London. We offer the highest number of free places to children from deprived backgrounds, we believe every child deserves the best to start life.
Our Camberwell nursery is located only minutes’ walk from Denmark hill station, their last Ofsted inspection them as ‘good’ and is held in high regard within the community.
The Camberwell Grove Nursery only joined our LEYF family 2018 and has since been refurbished to a high standard. The nursery benefits from large rooms and lots of space, most notably, a huge garden which surrounds the entire setting.
This is a delightful nursery boosting lots of space for our children to grow and develop.
As well as a caring and supportive organisation committed to your individual career journey, a permanent member of the LEYF family will also be entitled to:
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required
Age Range: 0 - 5 years
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.