Our Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Wandsworth Bridge Nursery is looking for a fun and inspiring nursery practitioner to join their team. The role will provide a perfect fit for an enthusiastic and hard-working person with a real passion for working in childcare to plan and deliver fun and inspiring learning experiences for the children.
• A full and relevant child-care qualification at level 2 or above.
• Be able to demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of safeguarding in an early
• Be able to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
• Share the same commitment and enthusiasm to providing high-quality childcare
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• The Nursery consists of a aby room, a toddler and a preschool room all leading to a beautiful garden area
• Total capacity of Nursery: 48
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• The nursery benefits from a bright and spacious space
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.