We are recruiting for Early Years Educators for our Micky Star community nursery which is located a short walk from Edgware road and Paddington station. Beverly has been managing the nursery since 2009 and has ensured that we are very much part of the community. Our team continue to build strong parent partnerships and our parents love how we celebrate current events that include the whole family. We are looking for experienced passionate Early Years Educators to join and work as part of our team to continue to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can have fun, play, develop and learn.
Age Range: 0 - 5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.