Joining the LEYF family in 2016, Fire Station Nursery is a fantastic setting that inspires curiosity and excitement! The nursery is set in an old fire station and utilities all the possible space to make a vibrant and engaging setting. Our new teacher will be able to confidently extend the children’s learning and use enjoyable and challenging activities to inspire their development. Our Fire station Nursery strives for quality and are passionate about working with parents, staff, children. Our new teacher should fit well within our friendly team, sharing the values that makes this nursery a incredible setting.
Age Range: 0 - 5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.