A great opportunity has become available at our Weir Link Nursery. We are looking for an experienced and Values driven Nursery Manager to lead our vibrant and passionate team. As a Nursery Manager at LEYF, you will be responsible for overseeing and embedding quality education and care through our unique and leading Pedagogy (teaching model). Our LEYF pedagogy supports learning for both children and staff that is engaging and builds success for life. Incorporating the EYFS, our Pedagogy enables much more; it is designed to strengthen our children’s social and cultural capital through language, social opportunities, cultural experiences and friendships.
• Level 3 or above child care qualification
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing an early years setting
• A strong leader who role models good practice
• Adaptable to the needs of the Nursery and organisation
• Ability to flex management style to build strong nurturing relationships with the Nursery team and stakeholders.
• Ability to use a coaching approach when developing staff.
• The ability to build strong lasting relationships with Parents through pedagogical conversations.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
Age Range: 3months - 5years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.