Pembury nursery is a lively and exciting Nursery in the heart of Hackney. Our children thrive on exploring the setting and utilising the many varied resources including an adventurous garden.
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager with a vibrant enthusiasm for Early Years, ensuring high quality care and learning opportunities for all children.
The Manger will be responsible for interactions with other professionals and developing positive and partnerships with our families. Our managers are key to progressing our Staff and should have a passionate desire to enable the development of the Nursery team. This should be matched with experience of performance management of and the appraisal process. Our managers are expected to have the ability to manage appropriate nursery budgets, monitor spending and take responsibility for all financial and administrative tasks.
Age Range: 6months - 5yrs
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.