A great opportunity has become available at our Colville Nursery. We are looking for an experienced and Values driven Nursery Manager to lead our vibrant and passionate team. As a Nursery Manager at LEYF, you will be responsible for overseeing and embedding quality education and care through our unique and leading Pedagogy (teaching model). Our LEYF pedagogy supports learning for both children and staff that is engaging and builds success for life. Incorporating the EYFS, our Pedagogy enables much more; it is designed to strengthen our children’s social and cultural capital through language, social opportunities, cultural experiences and friendships.
• The Nursery consists of baby room, a toddler and a preschool room
• Total capacity of Nursery: 46
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• Proud of their ‘Forest School’ initiative as part of their ‘Safe, Fit and Healthy approach’
Age Range: 0 to 5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off childcare costs
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.