Our Wandsworth Bridge nursery is an ‘Ofsted’ Outstanding setting situated in the heart of Fulham. The nursery consists of a baby, toddler and preschool room that all beautifully lead into our lovely garden area.
The nursery is seeking a passionate Nursery Chef to become a part of their team and to provide nutritionally balanced meals and snacks to the children within the nursery.
• Have previous experience of working in a kitchen, preferably working within early years.
• Holding a Basic Food Hygiene certificate.
• Being passionate about preparing fresh, balanced, nutritious meals for the babies and children in the nursery.
• Able to communicate effectively with all nurseries (customers) to ensure correct delivery of meals and snacks the meet the specific needs of children.
• Good hygiene practice is essential.
• Allergy Awareness and catering qualification is desirable.
• A team player with the ability to use own initiative
• The Nursery consists of a aby room, a toddler and a preschool room all leading to a beautiful garden area
• Total capacity of Nursery: 48
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• The nursery benefits from a bright and spacious space
Age Range: 3months - 5years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.