LEYF are recruiting amazing Early Years Professionals in Teddington.
Are you a skilled and talented Early Years professional but need flexibility in your work pattern?
Our Work Place Nursery in Teddington is recruiting for flexible workers who can help build our brand-new team at this newly acquired LEYF Nursery.
LEYF is privileged to have been able to expand our family in to Richmond and are pleased to offer the chance to work with a different type of setting than the standard nursery to all those passionate Early Years Practitioners interested in a change.
Our LEYF Pedagogy ensures that we are offering the absolute best learning opportunities for every child we teach and as a registered charity and a Social Enterprise, we ensure that all we do makes a positive different to our families and communities.
BANK staff are integral to our nurseries, supporting our children and staff with dedicated attitudes and a positive approach. Our Bank team is responsible for encouraging the smooth running of the Nurseries,
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave and plus bank holidays.
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.