Type: Permanent/Part Time
Title: Early Years Practitioner
Are you looking for a new. flexible role? Do you hold a full and relevant childcare level 3 qualification?
About us: LEYF is the largest childcare social enterprise in the UK, we are a registered charity and not for profit organisation. Our mission is to ‘save the world one child at a time’, we do this through ensuring me provide quality education and care to children across London. We offer the highest number of free places to children form deprived backgrounds, we believe every child deserves the best start life.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the EYFS.
• You must be able to understand the difference between safeguarding and child protection
• We are looking for a candidate who is a team worker, uses their initiative and is passionate about child care and development.
WHAT DO LEYF OFFER YOU?
As a permanent member of the LEYF family you will be entitled to:
• 50% off child care.
• 7% employer contribution pension
• 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas!
• We offer additional discounts on Gym memberships and EE contracts
Age Range: 6months - 5yrs
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
I've been part of the LEYF family since 1991 and at Leys Nursery since we opened our doors in 2008. Our nursery is special because we're at the heart of the community and, as we're based in a children's centre, we support all aspects of family life. I'd describe myself as passionate, welcoming and nurturing and I'm really proud that some of our staff who joined as level 2 practitioners have gone on to become managers at other LEYF nurseries! I believe that every child should have the opportunity to experience LEYF in their life, through our high quality childcare, regardless of their background or situation in life.
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
● Pay and conditions above the national average in the nursery sector
● A nurturing, fun and value-led working environment
● An award-winning staff training and development programme
● The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives