Established in 2015, The Conservatoire Nursery is set in a historic Grade II listed building. In partnership with The Conservatoire multi-arts complex the children enjoy music, dance and art. Our new Early Years Educator will be creative and innovative, making use of the excellent resources to excite and motivate the children. This nursery has a sharp focus on observations, working with effective systems to ensure the children have the best opportunities to develop their young minds. Conservatoire Nursery would like a reflective Early Years Educator who can continue the productive relationships built with our parents and continually strive for best practice in their teaching.
Age Range: 0 to 5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.