Pembury Nursery is a lively and exciting Nursery in the heart of Hackney. We have a abundance of great transport links and serve a friendly and supportive community.
At Leyf, we have a holistic and creative approach to the children’s learning and development and we champion child-led activities and extending existing interests. Early Years Educators hoping to join this nursery will be able to plan and deliver age appropriate activities to challenge and develop our young minds, extending the children’s learning and incorporating their interests. Our Pembury Nursery is spacious and modern with lovely individual gardens that can be accessed independently from each room.
Age Range: 6months - 5yrs
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.