Our Marks Gate Nursery is seeking exceptional Early Years Educators who can commit fully to providing the highest standards of education and care for our children. We are looking for experienced passionate Early Years Educators to join and work as part of our team to continue to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can have fun, play, develop and learn.
The duty of an early Years educator will be to provide fun and stimulating learning experiences whilst upholding a mature and professional attitude, continually showing positivity and creativity within their work. South Bermondsey Nursery champions meaningful Observations and would expect its team to be able to produce significant and effective reports.
Age Range: 0 - 5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.