We are seeking driven and motivated Early Years Educators with experience to contribute to the 0-5-year olds learning and development through activities whilst developing your own skills and knowledge throughout your career with us! The nursery team have a very strong bond and parents often feedback how much they love Marks Gate is heavily involved with the community.
· Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3.
· Prior experience teaching in Preschool\baby\toddler room desirable.
· Strong knowledge of how to keep children safe within a nursery environment.
· Child – centred, strong drive to deliver the quality child care.
· Motivated to make a difference within your community.
· Mirrors LEYF’s belief that all children deserve the best education and care!
Age Range: 0 - 5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.