We are seeking driven and motivated Early Years Educators with experience to contribute to the 0-5-year olds learning and development through activities whilst developing your own skills and knowledge throughout your career with us! The nursery team have a very strong bond and parents often feedback how much they love Furze is heavily involved with the community.
· Full and relevant child care qualification at level 2 or 3.
· Prior experience teaching in Preschool\baby\toddler room desirable.
· Strong knowledge of how to keep children safe within a nursery environment.
· Child – centred, strong drive to deliver the quality child care.
· A thirst to learn new skills and desire to be the best you can be and to support others to be the best they can be!
· Motivated to make a difference within your community.
· Mirrors LEYF’s belief that all children deserve the best education and care!
Our Barking and Dagenham Nurseries are greatly known for their strong bonds within the Essex community, family feel in the settings and personable memories created for children within the borough
Age Range: 6months to 5yrs
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• Free life assurance
• Access to LEYF Academy
• Access to our work life support services
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.