The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) are the UK’s largest childcare social enterprise. As a registered charity, London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is a social enterprise comprising of 39 nurseries across London. We believe that our nurseries across London have a duty to be a part of and support their local communities, to break down barriers by offering quality childcare to all local families. For the last 115 years we’ve seen our organisation as a catalyst for long-term social change and are proud to say that we are the largest childcare social enterprise in the UK.
We are looking for fun and inspiring nursery Early Years Educators to join our latest edition to the LEYF family, Bushy Tails Nursery. LEYF follows a set of teachings which is reflective of our social enterprise approach. Each of the 7 elements is designed to strengthen children’s social and cultural capital through language, social opportunities, cultural experiences and friendships. The role will provide a perfect fit for an enthusiastic and hard-working person with a real passion for working in childcare. The ideal candidate will encourage and deliver our ethos in the nursery and reflect our 7 element pedagogy.
Level 3 or above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent
Age Range: 0 - 5yrs
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave and plus bank holidays.
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.