Seeking Exceptional PART TIME NURSERY ADMINISTRATOR
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Nursery Administrator should ensure the administrative duties run smoothly and the nursery manager and team are fully supported whilst adhering to safeguarding and data protection policies. The post holder, will support with all aspects of service operations, will achieve the economic, financial and social impact goals, in line with LEYF mission and values, organisational philosophy, and with a social enterprise approach.
OUR CAMBERWELL GROVE NURSERY
Our Camberwell nursery is located only minutes’ walk from Denmark hill station, their last Ofsted inspection them as ‘good’ and is held in high regard within the community.
The Camberwell Grove Nursery only joined our LEYF family 2018 and has since been refurbished to a high standard. The nursery benefits from large rooms and lots of space, most notably, a huge garden which surrounds the entire setting.
This is a delightful nursery boosting lots of space for our children to grow and develop.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY?
The ideal candidate should:
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.