London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is growing…
We need highly motivated staff in West London, Surrey and Middlesex to join the LEYF family
LEVEL 2 & 3
We are looking for creative Early Years Educators and Early Years Practitioners who are passionate about 0-5-year olds learning and development. You will be updating children’s learning journeys, delivering activities and conducting observations – and challenging the children to be the best they can be! Majority of our nurseries operate from 8am-6pm and your 40 hour week will consist of 8 hour shifts with a variety of hours/shift patterns.
- – Full and relevant childcare qualification at level 2 or 3.
- – Prior experience teaching in Preschool\baby\toddler room desirable.
- – Strong knowledge of how to keep children safe within a nursery environment.
- – Child-centred with a strong drive to deliver high quality childcare.
- – Eager to learn new skills, a desire to be the best you can be and to support others.
FLEXIBLE WORKING – BANK STAFF:
We are expanding our flexible pool of Bank Staff. You’ll be working in a fun and caring environment, with the time to develop warm relationships with the children in your care. You will have the opportunity to work across LEYF Nurseries local to you and develop your skills and experience in the Early Years sector. You will be able to match your availability with the needs of the nurseries.
- – No minimum qualification – just eagerness to learn and a passion for early years education.
- – Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- – Child-centred and strong drive to deliver high quality childcare.
- – Keen to learn new skills and a good team player
- – Motivated to make a difference within your community.