Across all 24 community, workplace and Children’s Centre nurseries that are the real heart of what we do, our number one priority is to make sure every child is happy, stimulated and having fun - looking forward with excitement to a range of new adventures every day. And because we’re a registered Charity and Social Enterprise, we do everything we can to make our high quality childcare accessible for everyone.
- Community locations: we have 24 Ofsted-registered nurseries in Barking & Dagenham, Camden, Kensington & Chelsea, Tower Hamlets and Westminster
- Convenient opening hours: our nurseries are open between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, 51 weeks of the year (we only close for staff training two days each year, and Public Holidays including Christmas to New Year)
- Fair fees: we do everything we can to help you access our high quality childcare
- A safe, friendly environment: our professional and caring staff work hard to make sure your child feels welcomed and nurtured from day one
- A rich, creative curriculum designed to help children reach their potential. There’s lots of learning through play and a focus on developing social, physical and communication skills
What makes LEYF different from most other daycare providers?
Read our Top 10 things you should know about us
Life at any one of our nurseries
What’s a typical day at a LEYF nursery like? How do we help children enjoy learning and play? How do we make sure children have a healthy diet at our nurseries?
Find out what to expect from a LEYF nursery
How much do LEYF nurseries cost?
As a social enterprise we work very hard to ensure that parents can access our places. Plus, you may be able to get extra help with costs.
Find out about our fees and support, including free government funded places for three and four year olds
Questions about our nurseries?
Clear up your queries with our simple FAQs
Happy children, happy parents
Read what parents say about LEYF nurseries.
See our testimonials
Find a nursery near you
Search by postcode:
Want to work for us?
Our passionate staff are without doubt our most valuable and distinguishing asset, making our nurseries outstanding and our children happy.
Find out about career opportunities with LEYF