What makes us different
We believe there are many factors that set us and our nurseries apart from almost all other childcare providers and Early Years organisations. Most importantly, as a registered charity and social enterprise, our first thought is always for the children in our care, not the bottom line. We have been supporting families since 1903, we were called Westminster Children's Society and now LEYF.
Helping us deliver greater social impact at every turn, our 5 core values inspire all we do:
- Child focused: we place the child at the centre of all we do
- Collaborative: we involve and consult with children, parents, staff and supporters
- Courageous: we are able to push boundaries and test new ideas, always standing up for what we believe in
- Creative: we are inventive and innovative, regularly challenging what already exists
- Constant: 109 years old and stronger than ever
We are also proud to be working with the Social Business Trust (SBT) to extend our reach further across London, to help support even more children and their parents through our high quality and socially enterprising approach to accessible daycare.
We asked our staff & parents what they thought about LEYF in 2013/14 and here are their thoughts:
View larger version on Issuu